Index du Forum

Team de R&D sur cod

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chelsea news: Edin Dzeko reveals delight at snubbing Stamfor ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ..:: Partie public ::.. ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
..:: Autres teams ::..

Féminin 龍 Dragon
Team: 454652
Rang: 544555

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 07:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea news: Edin Dzeko reveals delight at snubbing Stamfor Répondre en citant

EDIN DZEKO believes his decision not to join Chelsea has been vindicated after Roma reached sbobet168 the Champions League semi-finals.

Roma caused one of the biggest upsets in European football when they fought back from a 3-1 first leg deficit to win the second leg 3-0 and advance to the last four.

Dzeko got the priceless away goal at the Nou Camp and then broke the deadlock at the Stadio Olimpico to begin the fightback.

And the Bosnian will lead Roma’s front line when they take on Liverpool next week.

In January, Dzeko was a transfer target for Chelsea as manager Antonio Conte looked to sign support for Alvaro Morata.

But Chelsea were unable to convince the 32-year-old to leave Italy and return to the Premier League and the Blues eventually signed Olivier Giroud from Arsenal.

However, Dzeko says sbobet168 that while he was happy with Chelsea’s interest, he feels he made the right decision to stay.

“When I see what happened last month [Chelsea going out to Barcelona] I’m definitely happy I stayed,” he told The Telegraph.

“It’s a big club and I was happy when I heard that they really wanted me, but in the end I think I did well because I wanted to play Champions League.

“I wanted to try to reach first of all the quarter-finals - which I never did - and now I’m in the semis trying to reach the final.

“It means I decided well.” sbobet168

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 07:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ..:: Partie public ::.. -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006